Monday, December 3, 2007

Challenge 5 - The verdict

Well it is with a tear in my eye that I say this.

This one I thought truly had the ability to go all the way. He was crazy, unhinged, some might even call him schizophrenic. I call him a friend and a mentor in the ways of villainy.

-sniff!-

Gyrobo

-choke!-

You are not a super villain!

Its just so sad.
It shouldn't have happened.
Travesty.
You uncouth slack jawed yokels.
You don't see genius when it sits on your face and makes a paper crane out of your own dired snot.
Your not worth this treasure.

3 comments:

Gyrobo said...

I still maintain that that nuclear reactor was asking for it.

Mr. Bennet said...

You're* not worth this treasure.

captain koma said...

Correct me again and I will replace your cheerleaders with synthoids. You wont know the difference until they kill you in the most horrible of ways.

Death by Oprah.