Sunday, December 2, 2007

Judging

Well that was certainly enlightening. I was thinking I’d see more of a Mechastreisand type of evil robot, but I’m willing that evil comes in many sizes.

Tak: I liked your plan, but I think it falls into the devious category more than the evil category. I think your Girl Scout is too much Donld Trump and not enough Kim Jong-Il. To add a bit more evil, perhaps think about adding some toddler stomping and lost pants into the coffee/dry cleaning idea.

Dr. Nemonok: Your robot had potential. But providing young boys through-out the country with jeans that are hard to take off, you only protected them from the creepy older men by providing more coverage. That’s a good thing, not an evil thing.

Gyrobo: I’m glad you’ll have a nice big robot, but his components make him sound somewhat flammable. A successful evil robot can’t have obvious flaws that are easy to exploit, and your evil machination is one flaming arrow away from disaster. Might I recommend a flame retardant for future models?

Mr. Bennet, excuse me, Mr. Butler: Using the power of God to run your monster is a great idea. The only possible downside could be if the world turned atheist and God ceased to exist. But I digress into silly philosophical issues.

I know that everyone was worried that I’d be biased and have my favorites *pats Tak fondly on the cheek* I didn’t let that affect my decision.

The winner of the ‘build a robot of doom’ segment of the contest is


Mr. Benn…ulter, Mr. Butlet, lets try that again…




Mr. Butler is the winner with his Capt. Planet stomping Jane Fonda powered robot.

4 comments:

Mr. Bennet said...

Just imagine if I would have had time to do some Photoshops! Unfortunately, I got stuck in Lubbock until 4:00 AM.

Dr. Nemonok said...

Well darn. I was certainly going to use Jane Fonda for a power source but I didn't think it was necessary.

A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I was just going to use Jane Fonda (dressed as Barbarella of course)




















PS. Jane dressed as Barbarella, not me.

Gyrobo said...

I'll be more retardant in the future.