Monday, December 10, 2007

The verdict

Henchy had his head in his hands.
"Awww Nuts!" He screamed. Actually he said something other than Nuts but this is a PG show and we can't have that kind of language here.
"50 bucks Henchy pay up." says Lin. Holding her hand out eagerly.
"Rassafrassa loosing to a rassafrassa synthoid." He stuffs his hand into his pocket and pulls out the required amount. Lin snatches it away and begins a rather vulgar display of bad winning.
"I got Henchy's money.I got Henchy's money.I got Henchy's money." she sings while skipping out of the room.

"I can't believe that Bennet er, Buttler lost." complains Henchy.

"Neither can I." I reply. "I thought Nemonock was going down. But all of the sudden there were all these votes. I've been able to trace them to a Washington account. Under the name of P.N.Guin."

"That's got to be a fake name." questions Henchy.

"No its real. It all checks out." I tell him.

Mr Buttler.

You are not a Super Villain


What Lin bought with her winnings -
She calls it her Henchy Bike

4 comments:

Dr. Nemonok said...

Heh heh heh, now all the pieces are in place -- the evil pieces.

- said...

With glasses like those he quite clearly is not a super villian.

A Army Of (Cl)One said...

But who will clean up after me now the Butler is gone. Nooooooo!!!!!!

Jardena said...

Bummer, I liked Butler and his evil plans

And evil care bears