Sunday, December 2, 2007

THE VOTE - Challenge Number 5

Ok Mr Buttler got immunity.

Good for him.

Also well judged Onieda you did great.

Everyone give her a round of applause.

Just for you we've gotten these little children to send you off with flowers and a farewell song.

What your not Syrian? Whoops!


Ok now on to the voting. There are only three of you to choose from since Mr Buttler has immunity. Ha! fight among yourselves to see who stays and who we let go from 30,000 feet atop the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpar, Malaysia.

I love asian nations they let you do anything for the right amount.

Oh well here's your voting card. Get cracking.

Who's getting let go?
Nemonock
Gyrobo
Tak
pollcode.com free polls

3 comments:

A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Is the Lt. Cmdr backhanding that kid?


Wow the evilness of this place rubs off fast.

Dr. Nemonok said...

Ah, I remember backhanding a child for the first time. It was quite refreshing.

Gyrobo said...

Everyone, vote for me!

This is one poll I think I can win. That'll totally boost my street cred.