Monday, December 10, 2007

Le Finale - Thats The Final in french

VS
Personally I can't believe its come down to you two idiots. Thank God I'm not voting.

Nemonock - Who is voting?

Tak - Yeah!

Well I will be requesting a vote from all of the players who didn't make it to the final round to e-mail me at screamingmonnkey@yahoo.co.uk for who they thought won as well as the usual online poll. So its the public plus the past players that decide who wins the next challenge.

Nemonock - That sounds like trickery. The public loves the clone cause he's a simpleton and an ignoramus.

Tak - Yeah I'm famous.

Lets stop this right now and get on with it.

The final challenge is .................................
.........................................................................
.......................................................:).......................................
......................................;(....................................

Wait for it...........................................................

Build a Doomsday device and use it to take over China.
Same deadline as per usual (12am Sunday Morning New York time). You have to build the device, and use it to take over China. I don't care how you do it, just do it.

Remember those who were voted off and the public are going to decide the winner.

Who wants to be a super villain is proudly brought to you by Freaking Huge Clocks.
- If you want it big. Its got to be Freaking Huge! -

2 comments:

Mr. Bennet said...

I've got a huge clock.

A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Taking over China? that is it. not a problem.





*psst pssst* anyone want to give me a headsup where I can find a cheap doomsday devise?