Saturday, October 27, 2007

3 men and a brain


Log cabin Perhaps the title should be 3 brainless men and a brainless brain...


I was given a log cabin... Having a look inside I saw it wouldn't do...

So I would need to redecorate..

It wouldn't take long. Using my connection with the internet and computers I arranged for the items I needed to be delivered.


Before Long I had my cabin set up and I was ready to dominate... er spy on the villains...

Eliminate the competition and the world is yours... Er.. I mean a safer place...


I must make sure my real intentions are never discovered

It could be disastrous.

We were suppose to meet everyone in a lounge so I proceeded...


Magneto immediately approached me

Magneto: I was thinking it would be a good idea if we shared a room...

My response: I think not....

He continued and I slipped away to powder my nose... It works with carbonite females, so why not with me...

Synth-Lin stopped me and pointed, Mags was speaking to a a stool

Lin: I told him you turned yourself into a stool

I looked at her
My response: I haven't be able to do that since I merged with the Mutant and received bio-organs

Lin: Well perhaps he has been wearing that helmet too long..

My response: thanks sister

Then while planning my ..... plan... Writing Tony a love letter, rearrange the satellites for him as he has asked, directing the T 800 on a top secret job, monitoring this monitor for wanting to kill me I was approached...

It was Bennet... I tried to ignore him and his mindless chatter

The Brain came up to me... Bennet left and now I was being questioned by this thing...

My response: Incorrect... I am a combination of Skynet, the TX-ultimate and the mutant known as Dreamweaver.

Finally Brainy went to speak with Bennet again...

Then I was approached by a pimp dressed as an imperial solider actually he was a clone that thought he was a pimp...
.



He walked over slurred some words and then passed out

Koma: How much did he have?

Henchman: He was only drinking Milk

I glared at Cain he had been tagged and didn't seem happy about it...

I walked back over to Lin.

My response: Shame you couldn't get Seven here, then I would have had competition.

8 comments:

A Army Of (Cl)One said...

But it was Whole Milk and I normally drink 1%, So you see where the problem arose.

Jeez, you have to explain everything to these simple bots.

Bruce Cain said...

Ha! You think your better than me, when my uncle killed you before I was born. He uses your skull as a paper weight.

Mr. Bennet said...

My chatter wasn't mindless! It was about the ramifications of time travel. Interesting stuff, if you were really a cyborg thingy like you claim to be. Only real women find theoretical science to be mindless.

Magneto said...

Just so you know, I have secured us the honeymoon suite. Hint, hint.

Seven Of Nine said...

This Magneto person definately seems worthy of assimilation.

Dr. Nemonok said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dr. Nemonok said...

A brainless brain? My my, I did not know that you were programmed with such a sharp, sarcastic wit.

TX said...

Have at him Seven :D:))