Thursday, October 18, 2007

Calling all villains

Are you a frustrated clerk, or wage slave wanting to get revenge back at a world that has pigeon holed you into a dead-end existance?

Are you a geek or nerd who's had enough of being picked on by those who are more masculine and hirsute than you?

Do want to stick it to the man?

Well then you should try the wonderful world of Super-villainry.

Make money tax-free.

Travel the world, meet new people, make interesting enemies.

Don't take my word for it here's Henchman432 -

"Before Koma became a super villain he got bossed around, beat on by the man and never got laid. No no longer.
With 3 easy steps you too can become a Super-Villain.
Send us 3 easy payments of $99.99 to I want to be a super-villain

** If you really want to join up and play e-mail Koma

8 comments:

Nepharia said...

Well that's great if you're a guy. But what type of benefits does your group offer for the fairer sex?

captain koma said...

Thats a very good question young lady.

Super-villianary is an equal opportunity employer.

Black, white, red, green, male and female. All can apply.

Want to get revenge on the cheerleaders and the pretty girls who slapped you around. Or the domineering boss who only hired you for your looks. Or your just angry at those magzines and all that self doubt and bad body image issues they put you through.

See we offer a wide range of possibilities. If payback is a bitch why no become one.

A Army Of (Cl)One said...

How can super-villiany help me move up from worker bee to the kind of bee that gets all that tax free money?

Nepharia said...

Hey, how do you know that I wasn't a cheerleader or one of the pretty girls? And who told you that I was fired because my butt was too big?

Bruce Cain said...

Meh. Why not?

- said...

Do we get to murder? and if so, what will you do with any legal problems that may follow.

Mr. Bennet said...

Hmm...I think I'm trying hard to be a good guy, but villainy is just so much fun! How can I resist? Can I bring my Haitian?

Gyrobo said...

This could be like playing pool with pressure cookers! Count me in!