Monday, October 22, 2007

Magneto is back

As some of you may know, I was dead for a while. If you have any delusions that Hell might be a fun or interesting place, let me assure you that it is not. How can I describe to you just how horrible it truly is? Well if you've ever been to Hoboken, New Jersey, it's kind of like that, though the smell isn't as bad.

Obviously that place wasn't meant for me, so I came up with an elaborate and brilliant scheme to convince Mephisto to capture Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator and trade him to the Skrulls. It worked like a charm. A rescue team was dispatched to Hell.

Do-gooders always do things like that. Rescue each other. It was just an added bonus that the team was lead by that bald hippy, Xavier. I hitched a ride with their group and made it back to Earth.

Now I've decided it is time to reassert my presence. This show will be a vehicle for me to spread my awesome power and to let the world that now is the time to cower in fear!




10 comments:

Dr. Nemonok said...

Ah Magneto. Or do you pronounce it Magneto?

Analysis: One of this planet's strongest beings and a master of magnetism, power emerged while subject was a young child in a concentration camp, is best freinds with his sworn enemy.

Conclusion: His switching loyalties between good and evil shows that he might not have the heart to be a real, bonafide supervillain. Wears a giant purple helmet which is an obvious overcompensation for something.

I shall enjoy competing against you as well.

Unknown said...

You say Magneeto,
I say Magnetto.
You say Stileeto,
I say Stiletto.

Magneeto, Magnetto
Stileeto, Stiletto

Lets call the whole thing off!

Oh its so noice to have you and big sis Sky here.

It feels like old time already.

Kisses

Lin

Magneto said...

First of all, it's prounced Magneto, despite any revisions that might have been attempted in the 90s.

Second, of course I'm evil. Pure evil. Check out this laugh -

Bbwwwwahahaahahahaaaa!!

Could a not truly evil being do a laugh like that? I think not.

Wolverine said...

And he wears pink too, no wait that's not evil it's color blind.

Bruce Cain said...

nice bucket.

Mr. Bennet said...

This may come as a shocker, but I have no rhythm. Can someone point at me when it's time to cower in fear? I don't want to be out of sync with my cowering.

Henchman432 said...

Lets see what you have bucket head.

TX said...

Magneto

Gyrobo said...

As the bible says, "let he who is with head-bucket cast the first stone."

A Army Of (Cl)One said...

good deal for me that my armor is made out of some other crap then metal.