Thursday, November 1, 2007

To Assimulate the Termination process....

Playback... ...
Monday, October 29, 2007... at 5:30 AM... Captain Koma: Your Challenge -
Recruit a bunch of Henchman and train them in the wonderful art of Henching.


Easy enough Challenge... I have complete control of all the surveillance cameras from here to Crime Alley and I have been monitoring everyone... Bruce Cain, thinks his gadgets can stopped me but he has seriously under estimated me. Sure the dancing Buu was a gruesome sight but it only delayed me for 9.2 seconds... A simple command had me monitoring everything again...

When it comes to Machines, Electronics and Computers primarily... I control them... Period

Which brings me to the first challenge....

I entered my cabin and my new right hand approached...

T-800 unit 12863065-Beta: Has the Challenge been set?
My response: It has.
Playback... ...
Monday, October 29, 2007... at 5:30 AM... Captain Koma: Your Challenge -
Recruit a bunch of Henchman and train them in the wonderful art of Henching.


T-800 unit 12863065-Beta: It would seem you are one step a head of the others.

He looked behind him at the T-800 and T-850 hybrid Borg-terminators.

My response: So Seven received my message...

T-800 unit 12863065-Beta: She said she was intrigued with your idea of combining Borg Tech with Skynet tech... She sent a Borg she said had been troublesome to her and the Queen...

He pointed to the remains of the Borg 69 of 97

T-800 unit 12863065-Beta: Seven said do with her as you wish, that 69's tech was perfect Borg Tech but that 69 wasn't worthy of it. so I have followed your instructions...



T-800 unit 12863065-Beta: Using the drone 69 I have converted all terminators into Superior Terminators
Better than ever Borg Battle Drones.

T-800 unit 12863065-Beta:We had only one malfunction in the first batch and was able to eliminate it in the other batches.. The schematics and reports have been sent to Seven.

My response: WHAT malfunction?

T-800 unit 12863065-Beta: It was an anomaly.... One unit was... underdeveloped...

My response: What did you do with the unit?

T-800 unit 12863065-Beta: It is on stand by mode... It was the only unit to show diverse responses to the projected achievement... The B/T-extreme 800's and 850's Have all the capabilities of a Terminator... Endurance, drive, no need to sleep, eat or otherwise regenerate. They can vocally mimic others, but now have the ability to assimilate and create other Terminators with he same abilities..

I nodded as I inspected the defective one...

T-800 unit 12863065-Beta: You have your Henchmen and you can program and control them as you have always done...

I nodded again

My response: This is my army but I need, others... He said

Mimicking Koma's voice: Yes all good Super-villains need Henchmen, assistants, grunts, cannon fodder. Someone to do the heavy lifting and when your plan fails distract the hero while you make a hasty get away.


My response: The B/T extreme units are my army, but I need smaller henchmen... Ones that are more expendable.

I looked at the defective unit and it spoke

Half-Kilo: I am Half-Kilo, I operate to serve

My response: Half-Kilo once I have hired my smaller unit of henchmen, you will lead them and answer to me...

He nodded and I sent him and my right hand, T-800 unit 12863065-Beta to extend an invitation...

Soon I had various henchmen enter... They looked around at the Terminators on guard around the cabin both inside and out..

They were lined up and I walked down the line... and scanned each
Scanning.........

Name: Norman Kaper
Aliases: The Boogey Man
Affiliations: Formally joined with the Black Plague

Abilities: Agile, Super Strength, feral. Energy weapon training.



Scanning.........

Name: Victor Basil
Aliases: Guns n' bones
Affiliations: Formally joined with the Black Plague and Vlad

Abilities: Agile, Super Strength, feral. weapon training. Immortal



Scanning.........





Name
: Jamie Tonne
Aliases: Skull-splinter
Affiliations: Formally joined with the legaue of Evil

Abilities: Slow but Super Strength, feral. Massive Explosives expert



Scanning.........





Name: Tim Aster
Aliases: Zoomie
Affiliations: Wanted on most outer worlds for crimes with his brother

Abilities: Magic user, Strategist


Name: Jim Aster
Aliases: Toomie
Affiliations: Wanted on most outer worlds for crimes with his brother

Abilities: Fast and Hard hitter, can use most weapons and run most vehicles


Scanning.........





Name
: Wang zu
Aliases: Sumo
Affiliations: Japanese Triads

Abilities: Martial arts


Scanning.........


Name: WongMing tu
Aliases: Black Ying
Affiliations: Japanese Triads

Abilities: Martial arts

Scanning.........




Name: charging Bull
Aliases: Shaman, Native Joe
Affiliations: none

Abilities: Strong Arming

Scanning.........

Name: Carl Dims
Aliases: Cybor-scorpion
Affiliations: US Military, dis-honorable discharge for treason

Abilities: High Tech weapons and vehicles



So I have my lower level henchmen and I have some of higher quality...

Training the New Borg-Terminator hybrids was only a matter of programing...


They are ready to take the world by force...



To assist me is the carbonite henchmen. I looked at them...
My response: I will now train you. There is only 2 out comes... You will survive and join my team or you will be terminated...

they trained hard and surprisingly all but one survived


I am surprised Half-kilo went down so easily...

The rest of my henchmen suffered a few injuries but will live and are ready...

8 comments:

Mr. Bennet said...

Hmm....can I borrow some of yours? Maybe the injured ones at least?

Bruce Cain said...

Hmph! You can't defeat anything more advanced than you are, You Model T. You see what I want you to see.

Dr. Nemonok said...

You have hired yourself quite an army there. you are surely ready to do evil. Either that or attend a Gwar concert.

A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Holy Crap!! so far my henchmen/girls/kids can only sell cookies and piss themselves.

I have got to do some training with them. (potty training)

captain koma said...

hmmm!

There is always a problem with large groups of Henchmen. Stopping the ones with ideas of advancement. In a crowd they can hide and wait till your least expecting it.

And remember who beat Ultron baby. It was me.

Gyrobo said...

Eclectic Electronics of Resonant Harmonics! That was a mindblast.

Henchman432 said...

Good group. Just make sure they don't get out of control.

Seven Of Nine said...

The Borg Terminator hybrids should help you, Sky. The amalgam of our great talents.