Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Vote - I voted for Kevin

In Australia voting is MANDATORY. Yes thats right if your registered to vote and you don't you can go to gaol in my country. Ah! such sweet enforced freedom. My sunburnt country a land of sweeping plains, where we have no bill of rights, and the indigenous population live in third world conditions. And you think you leader is a villain.

Oh well John Howard is gone and now one of you will be soon.

So vote or else you may not be playing in the next round.

Its going to be judged by our guest judge Onieda.

So get voting or else you'll end up not playing. Well you could vote and not play either.

Ah! who cares.

Who's leaving this game?
Neemonock
Mr Buttler
Gyrobo
Magneto
pollcode.com free polls

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo! Boo I say!! give me a chance to vote that clone off!!!!

Gyrobo said...

I'm sure he could've won another term if he was somebody else.